The Puck Building, on Lafayette Street at the corner of East Houston Street in the NoLiTa ("North of Little Italy") district of lower Manhattan, New York City, was designed by Albert Wagner, and constructed in two parts as a printing plant for Puck magazine. The north section was built in 1885-1886, and the south addition in 1892-1893. The front of the building (on Lafayette Street) was relocated in 1899 when the street (then called Elm Street) was widened - this was supervised by Herman Wagner. The building was rehabilitated in 1984-1984 and further renovated in 1995 by Beyer Blinder Belle. The building sports gilded statues of Puck by sculptor Henry Baerer on the northeast corner (at Houston and Mulberry) and over the main entrance on Lafayette. The building is now used by New York University.