Originally designed as a street lamp for the “Glasgow School of Art”, this lamp shows the great Viennese influence, as Mackintosh exhibited 1900 together with his wife Margaret MacDonald at the Viennese Secession, curated by Josef Hoffmann, were the “New Style” first was presented and were he received international recognition.With this lamp, he was given up the floral touch known from his earlier works and he followed the clear and cubistic line for which Josef Hoffmann was known> see the first cubistic sculpture, Hoffmann designed in 1902!
Brass patinated, other finishes are possible
- 42 cm (16.54 inch)
- 185 cm (72.83 inch)
- 25 cm ($9.84 inch)
- 30 kg (66.14 lbs)
- 1x max. 60W E27 (E26 USA) for incandescent and self-ballasted LED lamps
With an additional charge the fixture will be labeled "UL Certified".