Anglo Austrian Bank Vienna
The Anglo-Austrian Bank, founded 1864 with british capital, was an austrian Bank in Vienna. In 1913, the bank had 43 branches.
In 1914, Adolf Loos was commissioned with the renovation of the Mariahilfer Strasse branch.
The modern chandelier can be manufactured with a central-hanging as to see on the Image, or - as it was originally - hanging on 4 chains.
Brass with the requested finish, hand-blown opalin glass
- 40 cm (15.75 inch)
- 35 cm ($13.78 inch)
- on order
- 8 kg (17.64 lbs)
- 4x E27 (E26 USA) for incandescent and self balasted LED lamps