Anglo Austrian Bank Variation
The Anglo-Austrian Bank, founded 1864 with british capital, was an austrian Bank in Vienna. In 1913, the bank had 43 branches.
In 1914, Adolf Loos was commissioned with the renovation of the Mariahilfer Strasse 70 branch where similar fixtures were used - see related products - Bank was later Zentralsparkasse and is now a textile-store, but under monumental protection
- 36 cm (14.17 inch)
- 50 cm (19.69 inch)
- on order
- 15 kg (33.07 lbs)
- 4x E27 (E26 USA) for incandescent and self balasted LED lamps