The Lützow Palace is one of the most prominent works of Karl Hasenauer from the phase of the pure Historism. Build in 1870/72 for the art-critic Carl Graf Lützow in the style of the Italian high-Renaissance. The interior, planned in diverse styles was never finished. In 1899 the House came to Max Egon Prince Fürstenberg. For the Italian cultural Institute, Gio Ponti adapted the Foyer. After several new owners in 2001 the german Tycoon Friedrich Flick bought the Palais and renovated. WOKA has made some lighting installations and has received in compensation two original lanterns from the Hasenauer Building.