Otto Wagner designed this Villa which was built in 1886 to 1888 as a summer-residence. Wagner and his Family lived there from 1895 all year. 1911 it was sold to Ben Tiber, a Theatre-principal. Next to the house, Wagner built 1912 a smaller Villa - Villa Wagner II. In the 1960ies the first Villa was nearly devastated and it was planned to remove the building. In 1972 the painter Ernst Fuchs purchesed the house, renovated it and lived there until 1988. Now the building is a Privat-Museum.