1914 / Edition
€ 5.350 / USD 6.043
all Lamps of:
The Anglo-Austrian Bank, founded 1864 with british capital, was an austrian Bank in Vienna. In 1913, the bank had 43 branches.
In 1914, Adolf Loos was commissioned with the renovation of the Mariahilfer Strasse branch.
The modern chandelier can be manufactured with a central-hanging as to see on the Image, or - as it was originally - hanging on 4 chains.
Brass with the requested finish, hand-blown opalin glass
|Ø:||59 cm (23.23 inch)|
|Glass-Ø:||50 cm (19.69 inch)|
|Weight:||15 kg (6.82 lb)|
|Sockets:||4 x Edison screw sockets E26/E27 for incandescent or LED|
|All components according to the UL regulations|
- Brass varnished
- Brass matt +10%
- Brass nickel plated
- Brass nickel plated matt +10%
- Patina bright +10%
- Patina dark +10%
- Patina medium +10%
- Brass lacquered in any RAL color
- Chrome +10%
- Brass gold-coloured lacquer
- Brass gold galvanized +10%
Please notice, that the shown colors will always differ
from the items we manufacture, as the materials differ
and will therefore look different. Especially the patinated
items can never exactly meet the samples, but we try
to make it as similar-looking as possible
Energy Efficiency Class
Bulbs with energy efficiency class A++ to E can be used for this lamp.